Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

There Is Power In the Telling


Across the years, I have become a firm believer in the power of a story.  In my pastorates, often I would interrupt my messages to allow an individual to tell their story that reinforced the point I was trying to make.  This week Dick Osborne saw me and said, " You really need to listen to our service from last Sunday.  A lady shared her story and it was powerful in the life of our body of believers.” 

To hear this testimony, follow this link and select the message Reconciliation (12/11/11).  We are in the business of making disciples and it’s happening all across our district.  I’m thrilled every time I hear a story of life change.  May God bless your heart as you listen to this story and are reminded one more time of the power of God to change lives.

No comments: